Two (2) matches of this class are scheduled. These will replace the scheduled Thursday evening matches
on 9/7/2017 & 9/21/2017 starting at 5:30 PM sharp both evenings. Bring your factory 22 & join the fun!
FACTORY stock gun RIMFIRE benchrest class rules
1. Factory stock barrel that came on the gun, barrel must contain factory roll stamp, no after market barrels
2. NO RIFLE/SCOPE WEIGHT LIMITS
3. No BARREL tuners or muzzle devices of any kind
4. Factory triggers (factory triggers may be worked) no after market triggers.
5. Factory stocks (forearm slider may be used) no after market stocks, STOCK MAY BE BEDDED.
6. Any rest, bipod, sandbag, two piece, one piece may be used.
7. Only one set of wind flags put out by the club or match director instructions may be used.
8. Any power or type of scope may be used.
9. Ammo of any type may be used BUT match director reserves the right DEFINE DIFFERENT CLASS USING A
SPECIFIED club ammo
10. IBS targets will be used FOR ALL MATCHES .
11. There will be no protests of targets, (ONLY CORRECTIONS OF MATH); match score persons decision is final.
12. MATCH DIRECTOR WILL DIRECT HANGING OF TARGETS BY EACH SHOOTER FOR EACH RELAY.
13. $8/card, $1/card/club, paying overall winner ($2/shooter) & row ($1/shooter) winners
Jeff Maney. 8/9/2017
22 Benchrest Match Director